The term “vasculitis” refers to a condition characterized by inflammation focused in the wall of blood vessels.
This inflammation causes damage to the vessels, and subsequently, injury to the organs that the blood vessels supply.
Below you will find links to additional information regarding the diagnosis of vasculitis.
- Symptoms of Vasculitis – Information on the clinical manifestations of vasculitis.
- Diagnosing Vasculitis – Explanations of the various tests used to diagnose vasculitis.
- Causes of Vasculitis – Discussion of the possible causes of vasculitis.
- Types of Vasculitis – Information on the types of Vasculitis
- Glossary of Terms – Medical terminology used throughout this website.